Bro. Rudolf Feigl died on January 8. He was 93 and in his 71st year of religious life. Bro. Feigl joined the Society in 1944 in Hungary. He arrived in Canada in 1954 and served four years at Hamilton’s St. Stephen’s Church. From 1958, he worked at St. Laszlo Church, Courtland, ON, as a minister, cook and pastoral assistant for 15 years. In 1973, he was sent to Toronto, where he served at St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church. One of his main duties was to organize the altar service. In 2007, he retired and lived in Hamilton at St. Elizabeth Villa until his death.