St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, located in Grand Coteau, La., is the third oldest parish in the Diocese of Lafayette. St. Charles was established in 1819, and the Jesuits came to serve in Grand Coteau and the surrounding area in 1837 and have been in service to the parish ever since.

174 Church St, Grand Coteau, LA 70541, USA
(337) 662-5279
Scroll to Top
Tweet
Share
Pin