Founded as Collège du Sacré-Coeur in 1913, it was the first, and for many years the only, institution of higher learning in Northern Ontario. In 1957, it changed its name to “University of Sudbury” and began to exercise its full teaching and degree-granting powers.

935, Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 2C6, Canada
(705) 673-5661
Scroll to Top
Tweet
Share
Pin